An author’s Street Team has a very important job. They are an author’s champions, support system, and cheerleaders. They are passionate readers who love an author’s work so much they’re willing to scale mountains and shout their admiration from the summit. They eagerly await each new book, enthusiastically leave reviews, and enjoy special perks the ordinary, casual reader doesn’t get.
So what’s the job description for a Street Team Member? It’s simple, really.
- Leave reviews of the author’s work on popular platforms, including retailers like Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and social media sites like GoodReads and LibaryThing.
- Spread the word about the author’s work to friends, family, acquaintances, enemies, and anyone else who’ll listen. You can do this the good old-fashioned way, face to face, or through social media.
And what is the payment? Now, here’s the good part.
- Advanced Copies of future titles, weeks before publication.
- A free signed copy of the paperback version of my debut novel, The Human Wilderness, when you leave a review.
- And, eventually, exclusive access to draft scenes from works in progress.
Are you interested in signing up? If so, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.